Thursday, July 21, 2016

Kindergarten Kamp

We had a WONDERFUL three days at kindergarten kamp! I loved meeting each of my new students- we are going to have a great school year!


  • Open House is Tuesday, August 2nd 5:00-6:30pm. This is a come and go event, and I will have additional information for parents and a goody for the kids! I hope everyone can drop by! 
  • $40 supply fee is due by Friday, August 5th. This covers all of your child's supplies for the year (except for the additional items we ask that you provide- nap mat, headphones, etc)
  • All forms/student info pages are due by Friday, August 5th. 
  • Please make sure that you have your child's Car Line Number or Bus Number by the first day of school so I know how your child will be getting home! :) 
  • Wish List Items: Germ-X, Skinny black dry erase markers, white card stock, colored printer paper, and individually wrapped candy for treat box!
  • SIGN UP FOR REMIND ME TEXT MESSAGES!!! This is one way that I communicate information to parents, and it is very easy to use! There is an instruction sheet in the purple folder that you received at Kindergarten Kamp! 
  • If you have any questions at all, please let me know! My email is breanne.ming@lcsk12.org

No comments:

Post a Comment